"If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone." ~John Maxwell

"Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity." ~Bo Bennett

"The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake - you can't learn anything from being perfect." ~Adam Osborne

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Weather

I've had "cabin fever" for the last few weeks and I am just thrilled with the recent weather. I look forward to getting outside more; to hiking, biking, and walking the dog; to getting into the woods with my camera and taking more photos. I'm sure many of them will end up here.

I hope you are enjoying the change in the weather as well. What types of activities are you looking forward to? The changes in seasons, weather, and free time activities are excellent things to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment